Message Boards are always there 24/7.
It’s easy to post your own comments, using a screen name, and read those of others on a variety of topics. Instructions and etiquette for each site are usually included to get you started.
- Breast Cancer.org Discussion Forum devoted to Stage IV and metastatic breast cancer only:http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/8
- Inspire – the Advanced Breast Cancer Community is a web portal and an online community solely dedicated to advanced/metastatic breast cancer patients, their families, friends and health care providers.https://www.inspire.com/join/group/advanced-breast-cancer/
- The New Closed Metastatic (Advanced) Breast Cancer Support Group on Facebook. As a closed group, only members who join can see what is posted within the group. To request access, click here and then click on “Join Group.”
- TNBCFoundation offers a forum for those with metastatic triple negative breast cancer:http://forum.tnbcfoundation.org/tnbc-metastasis-recurrence-users_forum5.html
- Her2 Support Group offers forum for those with Her2+ breast cancer, but there is no separate thread for just metastatic users. www.Her2support.org